Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting packed!


Steve and I thought we'd use this site to post pictures of our vacation to Colorado next week. I'm not sure that life is interesting enough to keep it updated regularly after we get back, but perhaps we'll try to keep up with it. :-)

On Friday we will set out for 9 days of camping and hiking in southwestern Colorado. Our first anniversary is Monday, so I think it will be a fun way to celebrate. Hopefully we won't mark our anniversary in the same way Mom and Dad commemorated theirs a few years ago....there will be no breaking of fingers or trips to the ER via ambulance!

While Steve is working today, I'm trying to get things together and ready to pack because tomorrow's pretty busy with other things. The ipod is already set with almost 1000 songs, almost 70 hours of music. Shouldn't have to listen to the same song twice! I guess I should get back to packing. We'll try to post some pics by the middle of next week or so if we can find wi-fi somewhere, so we'll talk to you then!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your pictures. We love you both and will be praying for safe trip ;-)!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete