Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catch up

These last few weeks have just zipped by.  I haven't had much time to blog...if Trey is awake, I want to spend time with him, and if he's sleeping, I've either tried to get housework done or have taken a nap with him!  I am trying to get caught up on our daily pictures, and goodness, that would have been easier to just do each day instead of three weeks at a time!



I do want to write a few things down though before I forget them.  Our little guy has changed and grown a lot over the last few weeks!

We switched to size 2 diapers last Wednesday after a major diaper leak one night.  Nothing quite as fun as waking up to a baby soaked to his neck. :-)

Trey also learned how to splash in the tub last week.  By the time his bath was over, his tub was half empty!

His motor development has really picked up the last few weeks.  He has gotten pretty good at being able to grab things that he's aiming for.  The play mat has been one of his favorite places in the evening, particularly if he can also see the TV.

We finally found a bottle that the little guy will take over at Mom's.  He was sleeping most of the day while I was at work, taking only a few ounces of milk and fighting the bottles pretty badly.  After trying Nuk, Avent, and a Gerber bottle, we finally tried the BreastFlow bottles, and Trey took them without a hitch.  Finally!

We have also found that the pacifier is a nice tool for helping us get home without having to stop.  He doesn't take it any other time, but it sure has been nice for those drives home!  When he doesn't have the binky, he puts his index and sometimes middle finger in his mouth and chews on those.  It's neat to watch his personality developing. :-)

I'll try to get all caught up on pictures and news by his 3 month birthday next Monday.  He goes for his next two shots this Friday, so we'll probably just spend Saturday at home, hopefully with Daddy since Friday is his birthday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment