Tuesday, November 1, 2011
A Despicable Me Halloween!
We took our little cutie patootie out for his first Halloween yesterday. My parents' church always puts on a fun Harvest Festival, so we headed over there to show off the little minion and score some Halloween candy!
Mom made his hat from a picture I found on Pinterest. Isn't it cute?! I was so proud of him for actually keeping it on! :-) Steve got done with work in time for us to catch some barbecue and soup and hang out visiting for a few hours. At one point, I left Trey with Steve and my dad for a couple of minutes, and when I got back, Trey was eating an orange Tootsie Roll Pop. He liked it. A lot. When Steve finally tried to take it away, it took quite a bit of wrestling! The sucker residue actually kind of helped keep his ear flaps stuck down.
The poor fella started yawning, so we packed him into his carseat where he promptly fell asleep, and after getting him into jammies and fed when we got home, he slept until 9:30 this morning! A sugar coma! :-)
I realized today we never got his pumpkin patch picture (say THAT three times fast!), so hopefully we can find someplace that still has a few pumpkins sometime this week. I'm looking forward to celebrating the upcoming holidays with our little family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment