Trey's hair has been getting harder to cut and keep neat looking, so we started tossing around the idea of getting rid of his little comb over. His first haircut wasn't too terrible for me, but the idea of changing his hair that much really made me anxious. Like queasy anxious. On Thursday, I decided it was time. I was going to wait for Steve to get home but decided to just bite the bullet and do it. Thankfully, it turned out seriously cute! He looks older, but I guess that has to happen eventually. :-)
Before:
After:
Trey looks adorable! I love his new hair! I can't believe you did that yourself. You are brave AND talented. Eric was just brave. So we had to take Ryker to get his hair fixed.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, Megan! I just used the clippers and did a 5 on the sides and a 7 on top. Nice and quick as long as I had the tv to distract him! :-)
ReplyDelete