Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Part I

Today we went to Boulder City, MO for Thanksgiving with my side of the family.  I'm not sure how many of us there actually were, but it was a lot!  Let's see...Pawpaw, Grammy, Peggy, Leslie, Marilina, Conrad, Janna, Mackenzie, Zachary, Lucas, Dad, Mom, Lydia, Joey, Ray, Lanette, Trenton, Johnathan, Steve, Me, Trey, Teresa, Stan, Sharon, Dale, Ruby, Dean, Wanda and her two kids, Regina, Daniel, Autumn, Jeremiah, Melinda, Josh, Anabelle, Andrew, Donna, Steve, Steven, Sarah, Libby, Sam, and Erin.  Ok, assuming I didn't forget anyone, that's 45 people!  I don't think I got any pictures before or after the meal.  Something about wrangling a toddler. :-)

The weather wasn't too bad, just a little windy and cool as the day went on.  I chased after Trey while Steve took part in the after lunch softball game.  Trey really like Sharon and Dale's cows and can say "cow" very clearly now. :-)  He spent a lot of time playing with the play kitchen and shopping cart in the playroom, too.







 
 
We had a great time visiting with our crazy, fun family!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment