Saturday, August 14, 2010

14 Weeks!

I'm back!  With no doctor appointments, things were pretty much the same there for a few weeks.  I am starting to get a little bit of a bump though, so I'll try to start taking pictures here in the next few weeks.  Things already seem to be going by quickly, and I'm sure once school gets back in full swing, things will speed up even more.  Exciting!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: Size of a lemon.  About 4 inches long and 2 1/2 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2

Maternity Clothes: Using my bella band with a few pairs of pants

Gender: We have a date...September 21st!  Only 37 days!

Movement: Not yet

What I miss: ??

Sleep: sleeping well with a couple of trips to the bathroom each night

Symptoms: the queasiness seems to be going away...more nights without it than with it, heartburn once in a while

Cravings: still salty stuff but when I want something sweet, fruit sounds the best

Best Moment this week: definitely hearing the hearbeat for the first time!  I could listen to that ALL day!

What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound on September 21.  Getting to find out if we're having a boy or a girl and making sure that all of the baby's organs and parts are looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment