Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: Size of an orange. About 4 inches long and 2 1/2 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2
Maternity Clothes: Using my bella band with a few pairs of pants
Gender: We have a date...September 21st! Only 30 days!
Movement: Not yet but I can't wait!
What I miss: clear skin? Ha!
Sleep: sleeping well with a couple of trips to the bathroom each night
Symptoms: the queasiness seems to be going away...more nights without it than with it, heartburn once in a while, face breaking out all the time
Cravings: This week McDonald's hamburgers sounded good. And I don't even like McDonald's!
Best Moment this week: Hearing my former students' responses to finding out I'm pregnant. It's been hilarious. A few examples:
Fattima and America came to see me yesterday morning. After exchanging pleasantries, America says, "Mrs. Welch, Osvalado says you're going to have a baby. We told him, "NO!"" I had to confirm Osvaldo's information.
Another student in 5th grade overheard someone asking me about the baby in the bus line the other day. She commented, "I THOUGHT you were pregnant and was going to ask, but then I thought that wouldn't be polite." They crack me up. :-)
What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound on September 21. Feeling the baby move for the first time. Hoping that's soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment