Sunday, October 17, 2010

23 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: Size of a papaya. Between 10.5 and 11.8 inches and 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: Still using my bella band with some jeans. I went shopping for some maternity clothes this week though, and they are soooooo comfy!

Gender: Bouncing baby BOY!

Movement: A lot!  He has his active times: on the way to school in the morning after my daily glass of OJ, during my guided reading groups, in the afternoon when I get home, and in the evening when I'm settled in on the couch.  I love it every time!

What I miss: Maybe just clear skin a little bit. :-)

Sleep: Just getting up once still.

Symptoms: Lots of zits and heartburn once in a while.

Cravings: Chocolate milk this week.

Best Moment this week: Enjoying feeling and watching Bean bounce around. :-)

What I am looking forward to: scheduling our 3D ultrasound this week

No comments:

Post a Comment