- Crawling. All of a sudden, belly off the floor. No more scooting. And he is F.A.S.T.
- Noises. His new noise is this inhaling squealy kind of thing. It cracks me up and makes my throat hurt.
- Sharing. The other day, he was playing with his football (aka eating it), and I pretended to take a bite. He looked at the ball and then held it out toward me. Later, he did the same thing with Steve, except it was with a wooden block, and it involved contact with Steve's forehead. Even if he's a little excitable, it's pretty sweet!
- Dada. He pretty consistently says "dadada" in his happy voice and "mamama" in his whiny "I'm tired and hungry" voice. This morning, Steve left for work, and I picked Trey up to feed him and put him back to bed, and he started crying, "dadada." I'm not sure that he's big enough to make that association yet, but it was still cute in a sad way. :-)
Tomorrow is homecoming at JBU, so we're looking forward to going and spending the day on campus seeing old friends. And showing off our little cutie, of course!


No comments:
Post a Comment