Monday, October 3, 2011

Ketchup.

Catch up.  Ketchup.  You know.
I'm amazed at how busy things are with me staying at home.  I mean, I knew there would be plenty to keep me busy, but I didn't realize it would be quite like this.  It definitely makes me thankful that I don't have to work because something would not be getting done!

This past Saturday, Trey and I went hung out with the Hayes, Babb, and Largent (just the female representatives) families. We went to the fall festival there in town and got some fun ideas for crafts we can do without paying a ton of money to someone else. :-)  We also enjoyed watching the Hogs play ball and had burgers.  Trey was a sweetie, of course!  When he's around people, he kind of forgets to eat and nap.  But he doesn't get fussy at all.  Just likes to know what's going on!


Steve's been working his hiney off lately, but I try to have Trey awake so he can see him at least a little bit in the morning and/or before bed.  They are quite the pair when they're together!  He loves his daddy!

Trey's been up to a lot lately.  Starting to crawl a little more instead of scooting around.  Climbing on things (for example: using his monkey toe to use the baseboard as a step up).  Wrestling during every diaper change or bath time...makes this momma tired!  Talking a lot more (dada, mama, baba, and general noises). :-)  Sings and will respond back to it when someone sings to him, especially if Lydia does the high pitched noise he makes.  Loves baby food and eats about 1/2 a Stage 2 jar at a time.  Usually fruit in the morning and a veggie at night.  He is sleeping a little bit better, not waking up so often after I put him down and sleeping until at least 3:00, usually closer to 5 before waking up to eat.  Still taking three naps.  Overall, just a good, good baby boy!





I'll write again tomorrow but am going to go enjoy the evening with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment