I can't believe my little man turns one this week! We had his party this past Saturday and really had a great time! It wasn't anything too fancy...just cupcakes, ice cream, family, and a few friends, but it was perfect. Trey thought the singing was just too fun but didn't care much for his cupcake. He flipped it over and inspected it a little before handing it to me. I don't mind that he's not into sweets. :-)
A few of the guests:
We had a lot of fun opening his presents and enjoyed visiting with our company for a few hours before everyone headed home. Not surprisingly, Trey was zonked within about ten minutes of everyone leaving. That was a busy day for such a little guy!
Pictures courtesy of Melinda of
Jolinda. :-)
I love the idea of his jammies from then and now! Such a fun party!
ReplyDelete