Monday, December 6, 2010
30 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Head of cabbage. Around 15.7 inches long and almost 3 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Loving them! In the evenings, I usually just wear sweats or pj pants and Steve's shirts. :-)
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Lots of fidgiting. He can't really move any more without me feeling him, and I love it! He was moving so much at lunch today that the other people at the table could see it.
What I miss: not experiencing heartburn? :-)
Sleep: Getting up about once between 2 and 3 to go to the bathroom. Lately I've been waking up during the 4 o'clock hour and not being able to go back to sleep.
Symptoms: Starting to have some lower back soreness, shortness of breath, lots of Braxton Hicks.
Cravings: Nothing lately. Having some aversions due to the heartburn.
Best moment this week: NOT the 3 hour glucose test!
What I am looking forward to: Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment