(Finishing this about a week later from home) :-)
I drove home and did some cleaning and packing while I waited for Steve to get home, but I just bounced from place to place, not really accomplishing a whole lot! When he got home, we grabbed dinner and headed to Rogers. After a stop at Target for supplies (i.e. sweat pants, junk food, and water), we got to the hotel. It was actually a pretty nice place, and we ended up getting complimentary breakfasts and dinners the whole time we were there. Unfortunately, my contractions didn't ever amount to anything though, so we just hung out at the hotel. Here was our lunch from Tuesday. We swiped some bread, jam, and peanut butter from breakfast. Later we found out that there was a restaurant in the hotel next door. :-)
We also did our traditional "snowed in puzzle." Steve finished a lot of it while I was taking a nap, so that was helpful!
We ended up spending 3 nights at the hotel and came home Thursday. It was a nice break, but I think we were both ready to be back home.


No comments:
Post a Comment