I heard Trey babbling on the monitor at about 7:20, so I went and got him and brought him to our room.
Every morning, he comes and hangs out in our bed for a while. He woke up once in the early, early morning and then around 6:30, but he never really wakes up totally. I put Trey in his exersaucer in the kitchen while I made breakfast for Steve, and then he played in the living room for a while until he was ready to eat again.
He nursed and then went back to sleep around 9:00, and I took the chance to grab a shower.
After my shower, I did some laundry and cleaned up from breakfast until Trey woke up at about 10:00, and then we played in the living room for a while. By 11:30, Trey was ready to eat again and went back to sleep for about another hour. Valerie came over for lunch at noon, so we ate some salads and talked while Trey finished up his nap. He enjoyed showing Valerie how cute and smiley he is when he woke up from his nap. :-)
Our afternoon was pretty quiet...nothing too special, just playing and enjoying each other's company.
Trey went back down for another nap around 3:00, and I joined the party and napped for about an hour. :-) I got some laundry and dishes done while he finished up his nap by about 5. We took some pictures, and Trey tried some pears. He really seemed to like them, but it was a little trickier this time around. Between Mr. Grabby Hands and Kicky Feet, we ended up having to clean pears off of his hands, face, my shorts, and the boucy seat. Yeesh. Trey always has a snack and short nap between 6 and 6:30 to tide him over until bedtime. Then it was bath time and he was asleep by 8:30.
Steve and I are vegging in front of the tv for now. I probably should go to bed pretty soon though instead of staying up until midnight or so like we have been lately. Makes me too sleepy in the mornings!


No comments:
Post a Comment