Last Wednesday, Trey and I loaded up and went to the Springfield Zoo with Mom and Joey, Regina and her kids, and the Beckers. I hadn't ever been to the zoo in Springfield since we usually go to Tulsa, but I really enjoyed it. It was kind of nice to visit somewhere new. :-)
Trey's continued obsession with birds was pretty humorous. He wasn't overly impressed with the elephants but got really excited about the nearby robins. :-)
We also got to feed the giraffes. I didn't realize that they snort air at you. Trey didn't like that much!
Trey spent most of the time either walking or being carried, so he was nicely worn out by the time we headed back home and slept almost the whole way back. Although it's bittersweet watching my baby grow up, I love seeing things through his eyes. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of the zoo this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment