I started this a week or so ago and never got back to it. Unfortunately, we're on round 2 of whatever that nasty virus is, so I thought I'd better get it up before I forget again!
Brown Bear (as in the book by Bill Martin, Jr.) - beh beh
drink - dee
Dada
Mama
Snack - nak
bird - buh
book - sounds a lot like bird :-)
Knows the following body parts:
hair
eyes (squints)
nose (blows air in and out of nose)
feet/foot
toes
hand
fingers
teeth (clicks teeth together)
Working on:
ears (confuses with hair)
tongue (holds up his feet)
tummy
etc.
Also knows:
Where's your shirt? - he pulls at his shirt
Do you want down? - lifts arms up to get out of high chair
outside - runs to the door! We already have to spell this one.
Learned to drink out of a straw - 2/25/12
Picked a flower and gave it to me - 2/27/12 :-)
If he's in a goofy mood, he thinks things are just hilarious. He was trying to chew on Steve's shoe (wow, say that three times fast!) the other day, and I said "ewwwwwww!" in a high pitched, silly voice, and so he started squealing back at me as high as he could and just giggling! He is also really ticklish. In the evenings, he runs around talking jibberish.
When we ran to town to run some errands today, we let him walk around while we were in Kohl's, and I'm pretty sure that was more enjoyable than the park! There was no getting anywhere fast because he kept doing circles around the clothing racks and stopping to talk to other shoppers. Boy is he a ham!
I have a few videos and pictures I need to get posted, but I'm too lazy to plug my phone and/or memory card into the laptop to get all that done. :-) Maybe after we're all caught back up on sleep and Trey's content to play without me holding him and will actually take naps longer than 15 minutes in his crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment