Today was one of those mornings when you wake up wondering, "Was that just a dream, or did I...?" After confirming with my husband, turns out I did!
The baby monitor is on the nightstand by the bed, and at about 4 am, I heard Trey flopping around. Apparently my response was to start patting around on the other side of the bed, trying to find him. That's kind of weird anyway because Trey's never even slept in our bed and isn't even in our room anymore. Unfortunately for Steve though, he WAS over there, so he woke up to me smacking him on the back and head. (Not sure why that's how I was trying to find the baby!) We had a brief conversation along the lines of:
Me: I'm trying to find the baby.
Steve: What???
Me: The baby.
Steve: I'm not hiding him.
And then everyone went back to sleep.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment