Saturday was a fun day with the fam. The Beckers came down to meet Little Man, so he and I went to Bella Vista to hang out with them for the day. After we ate lunch, we headed to the walking trail down by the lake. I didn't have the stroller, but I did take the wrap, so we bundled up the sleeping boy in the wrap and headed off. It was pretty bright and sunny, but it didn't seem to bother him too much. I did pull the outer part of the wrap down though because he was getting really sweaty.
When we got back to the parking lot, Mom ran over to Walgreens to get a few things, so I thought I would change Trey's diaper. He's had a bit of rash and was a little dirty, so I thought I'd get him in to a clean diaper. I laid the changing pad on the floor of the van and got his diaper off. While I was grabbing a wipe, I hear Lydia say, "Emily, Emily!" I look back at Trey, and he's pooping on his onesie. I get the wipe to get him cleaned up, and he SHOOTS poop all over my hand, the van, and the parking lot. Nice. Needless to say, everyone thought it was pretty hilarious. We used up the rest of the wipes getting everyone/thing cleaned up and got the boy put back in his carseat. So much for trying to keep the fella clean!
We spent a little while longer hanging out at Mom and Dad's house before the Beckers headed home. Trey and I headed home a while later (after finding my keys) and popped in at Gentry for a few minutes. The Shafers/Hayes had come down to check on Pawpaw, so we visited with them for a few minutes. Trey was a pretty popular fella with all of his relatives! We can't wait until he gets to meet the rest of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment