Yesterday slipped away without a chance to put up last week's pictures. I feel like we're finally starting to get things figured out so that I can get more done around the house, although Trey has been on a bit of a nap strike for the last week, making things a little more tricky. He has started consistently sleeping for 5-6 hours at night, so that has been nice! After that feeding, we go back to the 3 hours between feedings, but it works out quite well. He has about a 12 hour span that he sleeps except for diaper changes and feedings, but it's from about midnight to noon. Hopefully we can get that moved back some so that I can get to bed a little earlier. His afternoon and evening naps are fairly short, and it's a lot more difficult to get him to stay asleep once I put him down, but that might be part of the reason he sleeps so well at night.
I tried to fight the tummy vs. back battle, but this boy just doesn't like to sleep on his back. It's pretty touchy getting him to stay asleep on his tummy when I put him down lately, but if I put him on his back, there's no hope. I find plenty of things to worry about anyway, so I'm sure he will be just fine. :-)
Through the day, he still likes to nap on me, but when he's awake, he enjoys playing on his floor gym. He cracks me up how he looks at his toys...a combination between WIDE open and crossed. It gives me a good 15-20 minutes to get a chore done somewhere. I do enjoy playing and talking with him while he's awake though, so I don't always get around to the housework. :-)
I'll do a more detailed post definitely by his 2 month birthday, which is NEXT SATURDAY. Where has the time gone?? Until then, here are pics from the last week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment